Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sydney Town!!

In June the girls and I headed to Syd for a girls trip.. I went have few days early and went and hung out at my old stomping ground on the Northern Beaches!! Oh I miss that place!! Here are just a few snap shots of the fun we had. x




One of the most amazing shops I have ever been too! Arm Chair Collective in Monavale on the Northern Beaches is a home wares shop and Cafe. They do up all these old arm chairs in the coolest fabrics. I just loved the concept. Food and coffee was also great

This was my most favourite armchair

 The Boat House restaurant in Palm Beach is also owned by Arm Chair Collective.  There was masses of foliage and flowers everywhere!! so fresh and fun


 The house we stayed at in the Hunter Valley


 Margan Restaurant in the Hunter.. Delicious
 xx



No comments:

Post a Comment