Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hi everyone!! Happy Easter!!

Hey everyone!!!

sooo sorry for the delay in my updates!! But I do have a pretty nice excuse!! I've just been sooo busy putting together some of the most AMAZING weddings.. I have had such an awesome wedding season.. The highlight has definitely been asked to style and put some beautiful flowers together!! But meeting some gorgeous  brides,  some of my dear friends getting married and the stunning locations around Tassie I have been working at have definitely been my highlight!! I don't that I have ever been this busy but it has all been worth it!! I hope you enjoy my photo's.. I'll slowly get each and every wedding up it may just take some time!!

If any Bride to Be is getting married and would like to catch up for a chat about their special day please get in contact with me as I would love to meet you!!

Happy Easter everyone

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment