Saturday, October 30, 2010

I know im extremeley terrible at updating my blog! It's honestly trying to find the time. I am going to make a conscious effort from now on. Been extremeley busy starting to organise weddings that are coming up. Soo lots of exciting  photo's to come. 

 I got back from SYD a few weeks ago where I caught up with some Bride's, visited some of my most favourite restaurants, beaches, Florists and shops when I was over there! So much inspiration.

 Talking about inspiration I was in Penguin yesterday and came acroos the cutest shope called 'Nest'. I absoluteley loved it!! Anyone who is in the area must go and have a look. Great for gifts or for me me a beautiful bag ;) blog: nestpenguin.blogspot.com


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Emma for the lovely plug! I'm so pleased you love your bag :) and my shop! That is a huge compliment to me...And I must say your work is BEAUTIFUL! mmmm flowers...another one of my loves..

    ReplyDelete